Our COVID-19 Safety Program
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit The Address Connolly is our highest priority. We are eager to welcome you, our guests, back so that we can continue to provide excellent and friendly service to all our guests. Over the past few months, we have developed our Safety Programme, which has involved the introduction of a wide range of protocols and systems that will ensure as much as possible, that our guests will have an enjoyable and safe visit at our hotel. While we would love to be able to keep things as normal as possible in the hotel, we have had to make some changes to the way we operate.
We are actively monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organisation and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the H.S.E., Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
- We have increased our vigilance in public areas and our accommodation team are sanitising all public areas once an hour, every hour.
- We use disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19.
- Sanitising stations at key touch throughout the hotel, with alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided.
- Additional cleaning of frequent touch-points. We have introduced thorough systems of sanitisation to ensure, as much as possible, that these areas are safe.
- Sanitized key card.
- Guests can request a face mask if desired.
- Our spacious public areas will be thoroughly cleaned continuously throughout each day.
- After each room is cleaned thoroughly and key touchpoints are sanitised, we will fog the room with a special device that deals very effectively with viruses and other air and surface contaminants.
- We have taken steps to improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- Full procedure for sanitising all hotel bedrooms after guest departure has been put in place (for example: all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls, telephones etc).
- We have introduced minimum contact check-in and check-out.
- Please observe 2m floor markings provided.
- Protective screens are provided at reception desks
- You will have the option of using the lift or staircase to access your bedroom. Strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed on each floor.
- Your card will be charged at check in for the cost of your stay.
food & beverage
- Breakfast available daily and a continental option can be delivered to your room.
- Contactless room service is available daily.
- All serving staff to be issued with facemasks.
- Redesign dining area seating arrangements to ensure 2 meter distancing between tables.
- Service of all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- In room dining options are available.
- All employees have received a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- We administer temperature checks for team members at the start of their shift.
- We have provided team members with personal protective equipment.
We will continue to be vigilant at this present time as we are aware this is a concerning and worrying time for all. Our team are doing as much as we possibly can to allay your fears of visiting any of our hotels, and to ensure your health and wellbeing during your stay.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you soon. We will continue to follow updates and protocol suggested by the HSE, whilst ensuring we are going above and beyond to serve and look after you, our customers, always.
We look forward to welcoming you back,
The Address Connolly