Our Meeting Rooms
Meet at The Address Connolly.
The Address Connolly has 2 meeting rooms onsite, The Author’s Lounge and The Parlor. Both rooms feature complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art AV equipment and are designed with corporate meetings in mind.
The Address Connolly offers a wide selection of conference catering from working lunches, light refreshments and gourmet finger food. Catering can be served within the meeting room or alternatively we can book a table for your guests in our restaurant, McGettigan’s Cookhouse & Bar.
The Author’s Lounge
Our newest meeting room, The Author’s Lounge, holds up to 35 delegates and be arranged in a variety of layouts.
Featuring a 60” flat-screen monitor, HDMI cable, flipcharts and stationery, we strive to ensure that you have everything you need for meetings, presentations and more.
|Layouts||Standard Capacity||Capacity with Social Distancing|
|Circle (chairs only)||20||12|
The Parlor is a contemporary space designed for boardroom style meetings, and suitable for up to 10 delegates.
Featuring 42” flat-screen monitor, HDMI cable, flipcharts and stationery, we strive to ensure you have everything you need for meetings, presentations and more.
Capacity with Social Distancing
Our Meeting Rooms
and your safety.
The Address Collective offers superb spacious Meeting and Events facilities across our hotels and in the current challenging environment, we are especially committed to providing excellent service to our meeting delegates & event guests in a safe environment.
Our conference, meeting and events facilities are important elements of our “Safety Program” ensuring the health and safety of our guests, delegates and colleagues. We are very fortunate to have spacious conference and event spaces as well as generous public areas in which we can ensure social distancing is fully observed and supported by additional safety protocols which will be explained by our meetings and events team.
- Our capacities have been reduced to ensure physical distancing between attendees while the government restrictions remain in place.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all meeting rooms.
- We have posters displayed in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene practice, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette and we ask our guests to follow the guidelines.
- All meeting spaces are deep cleaned after every use.
- We set up and sanitise the room before clients arrive and do not enter it until you do so that you are guaranteed a safe environment to meet in.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitisation of all touch points including door handles/ lift buttons/ hand rails/ meeting room equipment/ cables/ glass water bottles/ pencils/ light switches.
- High touch point areas are sanitised regularly however we also ask that attendees sanitise their hands as often as needed to ensure maximum safety.
- We will enforce social distancing in The Address Connolly reception area while being ushered to dedicated meeting rooms, but it is up to the attendees themselves to carry out self-distancing when in the meeting space.
- We keep a contact register of all meeting delegates.
- Please do not attend your meeting if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
For further information on meetings and events at The Address Connolly or to book a meeting, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
T: + 353 (0)1 836 3136