The Club Spa by The Address
Exclusive fitness centre, hydrotherapy, pool, sauna and salt room
We are delighted to announce that our brand new Gym and Spa Relaxation Area has now opened. Access to The Club Spa by The Address is included in all Club Room Bookings. For other guests to avail of this, access is available at a fee of €20 per day per person.
Infrared Sauna, Salt Room and Hydrotherapy Pool
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses infrared lamps to warm your body directly. The warmth of the infrared lamps penetrates your body more deeply than a traditional sauna.
Benefits of an infrared Sauna:
- Better sleep
- Weight loss
- Relief from sore muscles
- Relief from joint pain such as arthritis
- Clear and tighter skin
- Improved circulation
Heated Salt Therapy room
Salt Therapy is a completely natural, non-invasive, and drug-free treatment where dry salt aerosol is passively inhaled in a specialty constructed salt room. Salt rooms provide a plethora of healing properties to address a variety of conditions, from respiratory issues to skin conditions, in a relaxing environment.
Benefits of salt therapy:
- Increased energy
- Reduce stress and headaches
- Strengthen the immune system
- Lessen the need for inhalers and antibiotics.
Improve lung function.
- Increase the prevention of respiratory tract diseases.
- Improve general health and quality of life.
- Relieve irritations and inflammation of the skin.
- Improve sport performance for athletes.
The warmth of the water allows your muscles to relax and eases the pain in your joints, helping you to exercise. The water supports your weight, which helps to relieve pain and increase the range of movement in your joints. The water can be used to provide resistance to moving your joints.
More information shall be available shortly
Gym – 7am to 10pm
Spa – 8am-9pm
Terms & Conditions
- Max Capacity – Gym Area maximum of 6 people and the Spa Area maximum of 10 people
- To book the Club Spa please contact our team on +353(0)1 836 3136
- Recommended Max time to spend in Sauna, Salt & Hydro pool is 20 minutes
- Please remember to stay hydrated with our fresh drinking water
- No drinks or food permitted in the Spa area.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn in the club
- No children under the age of 16 years allowed.
- The Hydro Pool is .09m deep
- No diving or jumping into hydro pool permitted.
- Please note there is no life guard on site.
- We request that all guests wear swimwear at all times under their bathrobes
- This is a unisex spa area, hydro pool and sauna.
- Mobile phones and other items likely to cause annoyance may not be used in the club Spa.
- Please shower before using the hydro pool, sauna and salt room.
- The Club Spa reserves the right to close facilities without prior notice should the need arise. Whenever possible advanced warning will be given.
- The Cub Spa fees and tariffs shall be determined by the club and may be altered at any time.
- The Club Spa reserves the right to dispose of any items not claimed within 4 weeks.
- The Club Spa reserves the right to amend these terms at its absolute discretion.