Guest parking at The Address Connolly
Parking at The Address Connolly is both close and convenient for our guests. We have partnered up with the Irish Life Car Park to offer guests an overnight (24 hour) rate of just €14.
The car park is located in The Irish Life Mall and is only a 5-minute walk to the Hotel (See map below)
The car park is currently open at these time
- Monday – Friday 06:30 -10.00pm
- Saturday 08:00 – 10.00pm
- Sunday 10:00 – 9.00pm
(subject to change so please visit Irish Life Car Park for opening times) :
How it works?
When you arrive:
Guests who park at Irish Life car park will be issued an “Entry Ticket” on entry to the car park as normal.
Directions to the Hotel:
- Exit the car park through the Talbot Mall
- Exit the Mall through the Talbot Street entrance
- Turn right onto Talbot Street and walk to the end of the street (You will see Connolly station and a railway bridge at the end of the street)
- Take a left at the end of Talbot street (at the SPAR shop) and the hotel is the next building on the left.
When you depart:
- When checking out of the Hotel our receptionist will give you a “Rebate Ticket” which you will need in order to claim your discount
- When you return to the car park to collect your car, go to the pay station
- Insert your “Entry Ticket” into the pay station, followed by the “Rebate Ticket”
- The parking charge fee will reduce to a maximum of €14 for any visit of up to 24 hours (From the maximum rate of €32.00)
- Pay the reduced fee, collect your ticket and safe home.
Some small terms and conditions apply:
All cars are parked at the owners risk. Neither Park Rite nor The Address Connolly will have any responsibility for damage to any vehicle or its contents while entering, exiting or parking in the Irish Life car park. The car park can only be accessed during the advertised opening times. Times may change seasonally so it is the drivers responsibility to check the opening times when entering the car park.