Our Meeting Rooms
Meet at The Address Connolly.
Our Meeting Rooms
and your safety.
The Address Collective offers superb spacious Meeting and Events facilities across our hotels and in the current challenging environment, we are especially committed to providing excellent service to our meeting delegates & event guests in a safe environment.
Our conference, meeting and events facilities are important elements of our “Safety Program” ensuring the health and safety of our guests, delegates and colleagues. We are very fortunate to have spacious conference and event spaces as well as generous public areas in which we can ensure social distancing is fully observed and supported by additional safety protocols which will be explained by our meetings and events team.
- Our capacities have been reduced to ensure physical distancing between attendees while the government restrictions remain in place.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all meeting rooms.
- We have posters displayed in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene practice, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette and we ask our guests to follow the guidelines.
- All meeting spaces are deep cleaned after every use.
- We set up and sanitise the room before clients arrive and do not enter it until you do so that you are guaranteed a safe environment to meet in.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitisation of all touch points including door handles/ lift buttons/ hand rails/ meeting room equipment/ cables/ glass water bottles/ pencils/ light switches.
- High touch point areas are sanitised regularly however we also ask that attendees sanitise their hands as often as needed to ensure maximum safety.
- We will enforce social distancing in The Address Connolly reception area while being ushered to dedicated meeting rooms, but it is up to the attendees themselves to carry out self-distancing when in the meeting space.
- We keep a contact register of all meeting delegates.
- Please do not attend your meeting if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
For further information on meetings and events at The Address Connolly or to book a meeting, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
T: + 353 (0)1 836 3136